By submitting any information on this site, whether it be registering, contacting us, placing an order, or allowing non-secured information in your browser's cache, the Customer hereby agrees to the following:
In consideration for services to be delivered, the Customer agrees and understands the following terms:
- Payment for services must be rendered in advance of each month, quarter, or year of the service term.
- Future automatic payment will be processed if a credit card is used unless otherwise indicated to The Unwelcomed Studios.
- The service term selected on the online order form or via applicable promo codes is the minimum payment term.
- All domain purchases are non-refundable.
- All payments for service must be received no later than 30 days from invoice.
- Non-payment of services after 30 days shall result in a late fee of 5% or $15, whichever is more.
- All payment failures must be resolved within 30 days of the suspension notice or the service will be terminated.
- Failing to secure payment within 30 days of notice will incur service interruption and termination fees.
- After suspension of the account, the content and domain(s) will be assessed a release fee.
- The release fee, and all back invoices, must be paid in full before The Unwelcomed Studios will release any content or domain(s).
- The Unwelcomed Studios reserves the right to terminate service immediately to any subscriber it deems, in its sole discretion, violates any condition of service including this Terms of Service.
Customers shall not allow the posting, transmission, or storage of data and content on or through the services which, in The Unwelcomed Studios's sole determination, constitutes a violation of any relevant law, regulation, ordinance, or court order. Customers shall be responsible for determining what laws or regulations are applicable to their use of the services. Prohibited content includes, without limitation, (a) content or code that facilitate any violation of, or describe ways to violate, this ToS or (b) "harvested" addresses or information about customers or others, (c) "phishing" web sites, (d) "link farms" or (e) "spamvertising" sites.
If you are unsure if your website content violates this policy, please email us at and we will be more than happy to review the content with you and advise you of any issues therein.
System and Network Security
Violations of system or network security are strictly prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability. The Unwelcomed Studios investigates all incidents involving such violations and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected.
Examples of system or network security violations include, without limitation, the following:
- Introduction of malicious programs into the network or server (example: viruses, worms, Trojan Horses, key loggers, and other executables intended to inflict harm).
- Effecting security breaches or disruptions of Internet communication and/or connectivity. Security breaches include, but are not limited to, accessing
data of which the Customer is not an intended recipient or logging into a server or account that the Customer is not expressly authorized to access.
For purposes of this section, "disruption" includes, but is not limited to port scans, flood pings, e-mail bombing, packet spoofing, IP spoofing and forged routing information.
- Executing any form of network activity that will intercept data not intended for the Customer's server.
- Circumventing user authentication or security of any host, network or account, including "cracking".
- Interfering with or denying service to any user, host, or network other than the Customer's host (example: denial of service attack or distributed denial of service attack).
- Conduct designed to avoid restrictions or access limits to specific services, hosts, or networks, including but not limited to the forging of packet headers ("spoofing".) or other identification information.
- Using any program script/command, or sending messages of any kind, designed to interfere with or to disable, a user's terminal session, via any means, locally or via the Internet.
- Failing to comply with the The Unwelcomed Studios's procedure relating to the activities of Customers on the The Unwelcomed Studios's premises. Violators of the policy are
responsible, without limitations, for the cost of labor to correct all damage done to the operation of the network and business operations supported
by the network. Such labor is categorized as emergency security breach recovery and is currently charged at $300.00 USD per hour required.
Network interference by any Customers that may cause or is currently causing network interference with another Customer will be disconnected
immediately. No service credits will be issued to Customers disconnected for network violations.
Mass Mailings: The Unwelcomed Studios has a zero stance policy on SPAM, Junk E-mail or UCE. Spam, Junk-mail and UCE are defined as: the sending of the same, or substantially similar, unsolicited electronic mail messages, whether commercial or not, to more than one recipient. A message is considered unsolicited if it is posted in violation of a newsgroup charter or if it is sent to a recipient who has not requested or invited the message. UCE also includes e-mail with forged headers, compromised mail server relays, and false contact information.
This prohibition extends to the sending of unsolicited mass mailings from another service, which in any way implicates the use of The Unwelcomed Studios whether or not the message actually originated from our network.
The The Unwelcomed Studios mail servers can be configured to allow for opt-in mass mailings, although mailing lists are preferred. If you have would like to inquire about this service, please contact email@example.com.
Mailing Lists: The Unwelcomed Studios's mass mailing rules also apply to mailing lists, list servs, or mailing services you may contract with. The policy is stated as follows: An acceptable mailing list will be focused at a targeted audience that has voluntarily signed up for your e-mail information or that has made their e-mail address available for distribution of information from you.
The list must also allow for automatic removal by all end Customers with non-distribution in the future.
If your actions have caused The Unwelcomed Studios mail servers or The Unwelcomed Studios IP address ranges to be placed on blackhole lists and other mail filtering software systems used by companies on the internet,
you will be assessed a $125 charge to your account and $50 per hour for administrative charges incurred to remove and protect mail servers and IP ranges.
Violation of the above terms will result in one or all of the following:
- A warning from via e-mail or phone.
- Removal of DNS for the advertised / originating site.
- Immediate disconnection of service with no re-activation.
- $125 fee assessed to your account for violation.
The Unwelcomed Studios service accounts may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution, or storage of any information, data or material in violation of
United States or state regulation or law, or by the common law, is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright,
trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights. Creating, utilizing, or distributing unauthorized copies of software are a violation of
federal and state law. If you copy, distribute or install the software in ways that the license does not allow, you are violating federal copyright law. The Unwelcomed Studios
will cooperate with all law enforcement agencies in relation to alleged copyright infringement housed in our datacenters.
Should your account utilize an excessive amount of server resources (including, but not limited to, CPU processing time, memory usage and network resources) for a
sustained period of time, The Unwelcomed Studios reserves the right to request that you either upgrade your web hosting service package or reduce your account's use of
resources to an acceptable level. The Unwelcomed Studios will be the sole arbiter of what is considered to be an excessive amount of server resources. The Unwelcomed Studios
reserves the right to suspend or shut down any web hosting account deemed to adversely affect server performance or network integrity. In addition,
Customers may not run network-accessible servers or other daemons from shared hosting accounts. Customer accounts and data on the shared hosting service
should only be made accessible from the services provided by The Unwelcomed Studios. If you wish to run your own server, and thus your own services, please look into our Cloud Servers product line.
Suspension and Cancellation
The Unwelcomed Studios reserves the right to suspend service to any Customer for violation of the Terms of Service. The Unwelcomed Studios will use reasonable care in notifying the
Customer and in resolving the problem in a method resulting in the least amount of service interference as reasonably possible. The Unwelcomed Studios reserves the
right to terminate service without notice for continued and repeated violations of the ToS or repeated lack of payment on overdue accounts. Continued violations of the TOS resulting in cancellation of
services will also result in a fee in the amount of $100 and contract acceleration for all amounts outstanding under the contract term.
Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold The Unwelcomed Studios harmless
from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable
attorneys' fees, ("Liabilities") asserted against The Unwelcomed Studios, its agents, its customers, servants officers and employees, that may arise or
result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by Customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to
defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Unwelcomed Studios against Liabilities arising out of any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or
otherwise distributed in connection with The Unwelcomed Studios's service, any material supplied by Customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary
rights of a third party, copyright infringement, or any defective product which Customer sold on The Unwelcomed Studios's service.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to choice of law provisions that would
cause the application of the law of another jurisdiction.